My mom has a saying,
but before I tell you I'm going to tell you the back story of it. Well
one day, my mom, Aidan, and I were going through a drive-through at
"Raising Cains" for lunch. The man who asks for your order must have
been trying all day: when we had told him our order you will never guess
what happened next! He sang our order to us! We went crazy! And
do you know what my mom did? why she sang, " Okay!" Right back to him!
When we pulled up to the window, they were laughing their heads off!!!!
And do you know what? We were the only ones to do it so they gave us an
extra dipping sauce! I bet you can figure out what my moms quote is :
Live life With Extra Sauce! And that's what I intend on doing. Laughter is the best medicine.
Here are some funny photos! ( tooken by me )
My crazy cat trying to get attention.
My Friend Rebecca and me were having a little to much fun.
Read the logo. =D ( passing gas sence # D
Aidan about to go to a duck dynasty party.
My dog waking up with a bed head! :)
My dad and Aidan rocking out on " Paper Jams " and singing in to a vacumucleaner!
My cat ( Indi ) and our dog ( Bella ) are Besty's
| Maybe Too Much Fun |








No comments:
Post a Comment