6/4/13

Ah, adventures you say?


I've been thinking and an adventure is only what you make of it. What I mean by that is:  Only your attitude, perspective, mind set, imagination, etc. Can dictate what your day(adventure) will be. Am I making any sense? Have you ever discovered something about someone you found interesting yet perplexing? It's strange how we do that to ourselves sometimes. I discovered that I am notorious for knowing facts. So, if some fact pops into my head I have to blurt it out to whoever has been talking or standing next to me. Which is usually random and irrelevant. Funny how oblivious you are to your own traits until someone points it flatly out. 
I love reading but, I discovered that I like fiction so much, I actually fool myself into believing I am actually living in it. I can't help myself;) i get lost away in my thoughts not hearing a word of what my mom just said to me. Reading is a good way to have an adventure, if you know how.

 “Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” Mark Twain
                                   

“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice 
Do you ever wish you could just get people to understand what your thoughts were? Maybe then, it would be simpler for them to comprehend you.

         
"I knew who I was this morning but I've changed a few times since then."  Alice in wonderland


“There are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best parts.” Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist.



------------------------------

Not a very long post, but I really liked all the quotes and wanted to share them.
~Katy






No comments: