6/11/13

Nothing To Do But Type

 Well, like the tittle says there's really nothing to do but just sit and kind of surf the computer. Right now my cat is rubbing my legs to pick her up and pet her. My brother Aidan now thinks he's an opera singer and for a couple of days now he sings to the top of his lungs while trying to see how long he can hold each note :)!
 I have finally gotten a book from the library that I have been trying to get for a year now! It's called " The Tale of Emily Windsnap" by Liz Kessler. Funny story: I won the third book in the series at a contest at my library. But....the not so funny thing is that I didn't figure out that it was the third book until after I read it! so long story short, it's taken me a year( ! ) to get the rest of the series. This book may not be for all, but I really like it so....maybe try it out and see what you think. :)
    I also have become interested in a new wii game lately. It's called Skylanders. Now before you go " she plays that! That's a boy game! " I am here to tell you that there is no such thing as a boy game, toy, movie etc....that is just something that the world has created. Why?  I don't know. All I know is it keeps kids from telling their friends about a game, movie, TV show, toy that they recently got or brag about a high score they set on a game that they really love to do! So hear me and hear me good world and who ever made up this stuff, I love to play Skylanders, watch the show Ben Ten: Alien Force, play with logos (with my brother), and I don't care that the world knows it. And I shouldn't be afraid that people will think I'm weird. But you know, I am. I wish I wasn't. I really had second thoughts about posting this. But now I see that I need to start an awareness about this. Okay I didn't mean to go all "Save The Earth" on you :)
 So what else is new...oh yeah. My mom is having her molars taken out July 8th. So please pray for her on that. She's very nervous. Today was just her precheck-up, and her voice fluttered when she talked!  
  Oh and something else also. At my library they get all the teen council people to draw a mural for the walls. This years theme was underneath the surface. I drew a really cool picture of a girl digging in a field. Underneath her is a huge t-Rex skeleton. Here's a pic ( my mom took it at a weird angle. Sorry )


Well....that's mostly all that's going on right now except that we just got our pool up and it's so fun! 
Y'all don't know this but last year our pool liner got holes eaten in it by mice. So we didn't have it last year so it feels so good this year. Okay my brother is standing over the top of me to get off the iPad so farewell till next time. 
                                                        

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Hey this is our 50th post!